- Made by the same developers (DontNod) that made Life is Strange, a massively successful multiple choice game with a great storyline. Life is Strange is so popular that they are making a sequel.
2. The first decent looking Vampire game in years. Vampire genre fans have been waiting for a good Vampire game in a long time, not since Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver I haven’t had a chance to sink my teeth into (I had to go there!) a good Vampire game.
3. It’s set in Victorian London.
4. It has four different endings depending on how you play the game. Perfect for multiple playthroughs.
5. You can be a good or bad Vampire (Vampyr). The Vampire you roleplay is a Doctor, so you get the choice whether to kill or help people and how you play directly influences the world around you.
I’ll be getting this game on release, check out the new E3 trailer here: